Thursday, March 25, 2010

#four: an interlude

I have been meaning to start on my Longevity (play)List... but I haven't had the time to do it yet.

So in the meantime, here's a shortlist about The Many Frustrations of Love and Lust that has been keeping me company this semester.

1. Fucking Boyfriend by the Birds and the Bees
Are you an amateur, or is it you're unkind? / To torture all the other girls, you keep me by your side

2. Open Book by Cake
You think she's an open book, but you don't know which page to turn to, do you?

3. Infatuation by Maroon 5
You burn another bridge, break another heart / You try again, it will only fall apart

4. Maybe This Time by OK Go
You must have mastered this / The fragile art of a good excuse / The little things that get you to believe

5. Between the Lines by Sara Bareilles
He told me her name, it sounded familiar in a way / I could have sworn I'd heard him say it ten thousand times / If only I had been listening

6. Love is Just a Game by the Magic Numbers
I'm an honest mistake that you made / Did you mean to?

7. Move On Now by Hard-Fi
Don't you think we stay for too long? / Don't you think the color has gone?


No comments:

Post a Comment